Re: What content are we missing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide more content on the "how" certain things work. giving case studies on how other companies use certain campaigns and features in Marketo. It'll give us real life scenarios that we can adapt to our companies needs

Sarah_Lundy1
Level 3

I find it really hard to use product docs for any Revenue Cycle information. You have to go into the university and watch the videos and still it boils down to a suck it and see - practice makes perfect type of learning cycle.

Justin_Gray1
Level 4

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I would love more in-depth ones on Revenue Explorer!

Michelle_Miles3
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I think the RCE/RCA documentation is lacking, as well as how to actually create a RCM. I think an on-demand training session around this would be helpful for many companies.

Michelle Miles
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes totally agree with this! Makes me wonder if Marketo just wants us to be desperate enough to pay them for a consultant

Elizabeth_Robic
Level 3

I eat case studies for breakfast and love seeing how other orgs set up their programs and share high-level results. Data inspiration!

Anna_Bruning1
Level 4

More intuitive reporting and the ability to track email replies.

Tyson_Jurgens
Level 4

I am really struggling with the lack of Form Fill reporting. Since "Filled out a Form" is a tracked event, similar to Viewed a Web Page or Clicked an Email, and had lots of trigger/filter constraints when used in a smart list, I would expect there to be aggregate reporting capabilities around it.

Instead, I'm left with dozens of smart lists and Web Page Visitor reports to drill down on specific form fills from a certain page with a certain querystring. Sad face.

Brigid_Greenwa2
Level 4

Considering how many customers are using SFDC, I am surprised that there are only 9 docs out there: Search - Product Docs