Included in this Article:
The Assets feature automatically discovers and tags your already existing digital content (including case studies, blog posts, videos, press releases etc.) from your website, and tracks the number of views or downloads of these materials.
The Content Recommendation Engine uses predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms to deliver relevant content to each prospect. The recommendation engine discovers visitors that share digital behavior patterns, content preferences, CRM data and firmographics (location, industries, size and revenue). It then predicts which content would perform best per visitor and channel (website, social, ad networks). The content for the engine is monitored and controlled under the Content/Assets table, helping you optimize your content ROI.
On the Recommendations page, you can filter by date, sort by any of the fields in the table, and also perform text searches.
The table offers the following fields:
- Title: Name of the digital asset
- Clicks: The amount of user engagement with the asset - how many times it has been opened, watched or downloaded
- Direct Conv.: The number of visitors that viewed the content and filled out a form in the same visit
- Conversion Rate: Percent of visitors that became direct leads
- Assisted Conv.: The number of visitors that viewed the content and and later filled out a form
- Recommendations Bar/Rich Media: Whether the asset is available for the Recommendations Bar or contains rich media
The Content feature organizes all your digital assets (including PDF, blog posts, case studies, videos, presentations, etc…) on your website and tracks the number of views and clicks on these materials.
To create new Content:
- From the Recommendation page, click Add Content. The following screen appears
2. Enter data into the following fields:
- Title - The name of the asset
- Link - The full URL link of where the asset is located (include the http://)
- Bar/Rich Media Recommendation: Enabling the content for recommendation or rich media
- Industries - The industries related to the digital asset
- Location - The relevant location (country, state, city) related to the digital asset
- Content Type - The type of digital asset (white paper, case study, blog post, etc.)
- Content Stage: The prospect stage most relavent with the content
- Metadata - An additional description about the digital asset
- Update Metatext Dynamically - While automatically use the metadata on the Assets page
3. Click Save to create the new digital asset.
Edit and Delete Assets
To edit an asset:
- From the Recommendations page, click the edit icon of the asset you wish to edit.
- The Set Content page opens with the selected asset.
- Apply any edits or changes.
- Click Save.
Delete an Asset
To delete an asset:
- From the Recommendations page, click on the delete icon of the Asset you wish to delete.
- A confirmation message appears to confirm that you want to delete the Asset.
Configuring Recommendations and the CRE
From the Account Settings screen, under Domain
In this screen, you have the CRE options. On the right-hand side you have the following toggle keys per domain:
- Recommendation - Activates the Content Recommendation Engine
- Content Discovery - Activates the tracking of assets
Click the toggle On or Off to enable or disable the feature
Categorize and Track your Assets with Asset Patterns
You can categorize assets into different types of content, for example, blog, press, or case studies. This helps you easily track your assets and understand which asset types perform the best.
To categorize your assets:
- From the Account Settings page, on the left-hand side, select Content. The following dialog box appears.
2. From the drop-down menu, select the website whose assets you wish to track.
3. Add the path corresponding to the type of asset you wish to track. For example, adding the path “/blog/*/” captures all the blog posts under yourdomain.com/blog and automatically displays them in the Content table. (Use * as a wildcard)
4. From the drop-down box on the right-hand side, select the asset group you wish to categorize all assets coming from the path you specified.
5. Click Save to save all changes.