Re: Announcement for the Marketing Nation Community's Member of the Year in 2022!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Announcement for the Marketing Nation Community's Member of the Year in 2022!

Hello there,

I am proud to announce the Marketo Community Member of the Year for 2022!

The program recognizes the most engaged, passionate, and supportive members of the Experience League and Marketo Engage communities. These outstanding individuals from around the globe have demonstrated unparalleled dedication and investment in their respective communities. They have gone above and beyond to provide support, drive community engagement, lead by example, and provide valuable feedback to improve our products. They truly are the best in class. 

Please join me in congratulating the Marketing Nation Community of the year:  

Sanford Whiteman -  TEKNKL FigureOne Inc. 

I hope you will all join me in congratulating @SanfordWhiteman for his continued generosity in providing expert advice to our community members.

To view the Member of the Year winners for our other Experience League Communities, please check out this post or view the banner below.

Winners_Announcement_Creative_Community_Member_Of_The_Year_2022_LinkedIn 2.png

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Announcement for the Marketing Nation Community's Member of the Year in 2022!

Thanks, Jon! Nice to be recognized.

Also shouts to frequent posters @Darshil_Shah1, @Michael_Florin and @Dave_Roberts.

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Congrats @SanfordWhiteman, well deserved for sure, you're in a league of your own! I've learned a ton from your posts over the years, thanks for everything you do to keep the community a rich, informative and helpful resource. 

I'll plug https://blog.teknkl.com/author/sanford/ for anyone who doesn't already have this bookmarked, check it out for sure!

...and +1 vote for a  Community "LEGEND" tag. 👍 Dave_Roberts_0-1677251082138.png

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I could not think of a better choice! The absolute guru who is always there to help with a wealth of knowledge, any time of day.

Congratulations @SanfordWhiteman .

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Oops also shouts to you, Katja, for covering the rest of the late shift!
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Congratulations, @SanfordWhiteman !! This is without a doubt very well deserved. I learn a lot from your posts and blogs and you're definitely a role model for me. Thanks for all that you do and for the shout-out too.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Congrats, Sanford - well deserved without a doubt. Not only are your posts extremely informative and helpful, I also find them wildly entertaining. You're not only a master of Marketo, but also a master of language.