Re: Help us improve drag-and-drop in Adobe Marketo Engage

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Hi Jon,

I mainly use drag and drop for these purposes.

Archiving programs (would love to see an ability to select multiple programs for an archive vs. having to move everything to a folder to archive multiple programs)

Moving assets from folder to folder.

Adding programs to engagement streams (would love to see this process get streamlined). 

Most of these actions are fairly easy to execute once you've done it once or twice. The "adding programs to engagement streams" task is not intuitive for new users and requires that they get assistance for the first couple of times.  

CandiceTandiono
Marketo Employee

Hi @Chris_Willis1,

I'm a UX Designer on the Adobe Marketo Engage team. Thank you for your response!

If you have time, we're looking to get some more in-depth feedback around drag-and-drop in a 45-min feedback session. We're exploring some bulk move concepts but would also love to hear more about your DND usage in general.

Feel free to sign up for a session here: https://calendly.com/tandiono/. If you can't find an open time slot that works for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at tandiono@adobe.com and I can adjust my schedule.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you,

Candice Tandiono

MariaQ
Level 1

1. Use it move assets to the "subfolder" in the parent program where they get created. It's actually too easy to drag and drop, I've made it by mistake more than once.

2. It would be great to be able to multi select and drop multiple assets at the time and have a confirmation message that you do actually want to move the particular asset(s). With the option of "never show again" if someone is very confident of using it, as I said before I've move things around by mistake. 

CandiceTandiono
Marketo Employee

Hi @MariaQ,

I'm a UX Designer on the Adobe Marketo Engage team. Thank you for your response!

If you have time, we're looking to get some more in-depth feedback around drag-and-drop in a 45-min feedback session. We're exploring some bulk move concepts (which you mentioned) but would also love to hear more about your DND usage in general.

Feel free to sign up for a session here: https://calendly.com/tandiono/. If you can't find an open time slot that works for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at tandiono@adobe.com and I can adjust my schedule.

Candice Tandiono

DeniseG2
Level 2

Please restore the ability from the old UI to be able to drag and drop emails (or programs) into an Engagement program stream.

CandiceTandiono
Marketo Employee

Hi @DeniseG2,

If you have time, we're looking to get some more in-depth feedback around drag-and-drop in a 45-min feedback session. We're exploring some bulk move concepts but would also love to hear more about your DND usage in general.

Candice Tandiono

Vladislav_Vagn1
Level 5 - Community Advisor

Hi Jon, 

You used to be able to drag and drop people from a smart list into a Static List. That functionality seems to be gone now with the new UI. You have to run a flow action and it is more time consuming. I would like that functionality back.

Additionally, in engagement programs, you used to be able to drag Approved Emails from the nav tree on the left to the engagement program stream on the right (when clicking on the engagement program and navigating to the "Streams" tab). That functionality is also gone now. You have to add it manually by going to that stream and pressing the + button now. Also more time consuming.

CandiceTandiono
Marketo Employee

Hi @Vladislav_Vagn1,

Candice Tandiono

Vladislav_Vagn1
Level 5 - Community Advisor

Hi Candice, 

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I am just now getting caught up on this. Happy to chat about this but I didn't see any times in February.

CandiceTandiono
Marketo Employee

Hi Vlad, no worries! Just updated my availability on Calendly: https://calendly.com/tandiono/

Feel free to book through that link. If you can't find a day/time that works well for you, let me know and I can work something out. 

Thanks,
Candice