Hello Marketing Nation,
Welcome to the 3rd edition of the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Lens! In this edition, get up to speed on the latest release notes with an Adobe Marketo Engage Champion, read our announcement on the newly added “shipped” status for upcoming feature releases, watch the October and November sessions of the Adobe Marketo Engage Champion Office Hours, review notes from our Product Management team on the latest updates to Dynamic Chat, and much more!
In This Edition
- November Champ Office Hours: Watch a recording of our latest virtual office hours recording, led by 2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champions @Jasmine_258, @Evan_Kubitschek , @Max_Maurier, @JoyMartinezMBA, and @Jane_Musatova1. In this session, our premier customer experts discuss best practices, share tips, and engage in a live Q&A. If you missed it, you can also watch the October Office Hours recording here!
- Adobe Marketo Engage Oct' 22 Product Updates Recap: Many exciting new changes were added to Adobe Marketo Engage in the latest product update. Read a brief but informative recap from Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Community Advisor @Darshil_Shah1 as he breaks down every change, from new features in Dynamic Chat to new UX screens for the Next-Generation User Experience!
- New Features Added to Dynamic Chat: Launched last month, the new features in Dynamic Chat can improve your chat workflows and efficiency. Check out this guide from Product Manager @Sreekanth_Reddy to learn more about new support for Boolean field types, additional toggles to skip asking customers for known information, the changing of default meeting buffers, and more.
- Read About Our Experience Maker Award "The Engager" Category Winner, Veronica Lazarovici: Our winner of the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Award in The Engager category, Veronica Lazarovici (@Veronica_Lazar1), lives up to the mission of her company, Alma, which makes it easier to find quality mental healthcare.
- Read About Our About Experience Maker Award "Executive of the Year (Japan)" Winner, Shinya Suda: Our Executive of the Year winner for Japan in the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards may be a certified pharmacist, but it’s his three-decade-long career in Information Technology (IT) that earned him this notable recognition.
- A Community Advisor’s Guide to Marketo Engage’s Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE): Marketo Engage’s RCE can be a highly impactful tool to bring transparency to your marketing funnel. Check out this quick summary by Community Advisor @Vinay_Kumar on understanding its functionality and limitations, how to add period costs, using interesting moments, and more!
- Make an Impact on the Marketo Learning Experience: We know that everyone learns how to use Marketo Engage a bit differently. Whether it be through Community, Experience League courses, documentation, or support, we're interested to hear about your education process. Sign up for a quick feedback session with @achiu from our Customer Marketing team to let us know your thoughts!
- Better Together: Marketo and Adobe Analytics: In this recorded session with Datajoin, learn how you can integrate Adobe Marketo Engage lead data into Adobe Analytics to make your anonymous users feel right at home.
- Submitting a Support Ticket for Multiple Accounts: Many of you may manage multiple Marketo Engage instances with the same corporate email addresses. To ensure that you are submitting your case from the right instance, we’ve drafted up a quick guide to show you how. Check out this Support guide for more information.
- Tip of the Day: Email CC/BCC Feature: The recurring segment from Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Community Advisor @Darshil_Shah1 is back! In this tip of the day, Darshil gets into the nitty gritty details of the CC/BCC feature in Adobe Marketo Engage. To learn more, check out this post.
- New "Shipped" Status for Release Notes Page: Sometimes there is a disparity between when a feature is announced versus when it’s actually released. Starting with the October release notes, we have now added “Shipped” status to individual features. Learn all about it in this Community post.
- Adobe Summit 2023 Registration is Open: Summit is the premier event for marketers and Experience Makers to learn how to create, deliver, and manage great customer experiences. There is no better place to see what’s ahead for customer experience management (CXM).
Every aspect of Summit is designed to inspire you:
- Exciting keynotes
- Visionary speakers
- Insights, skills, and reimagined experiences
- Community Pavilion – see the latest products and services
- One-on-one meeting
- And so much more!
There is no better place to see what’s ahead for customer experience management (CXM). Adobe Summit will happen in Las Vegas and virtually from March 21-23, 2023. Check out the registration page here.
Join our latest email series
- Inherited an Adobe Marketo Engage Instance? – Inheriting an Adobe Marketo Engage instance can be a complex process. Review Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Community Advisor Darshil Shah’s implementation guide and checklist to find any potential issues in your instance.
- Inherited Instance Email Series - Have you recently inherited a Marketo Engage instance? Sign up for our Jumpstart Inherited Instance email series.
- New User Email Series - Are you a new marketer on your team? Do you have new marketers who have recently joined your team and are also using Adobe Marketo Engage? Sign up for our Adobe Marketo Engage Jumpstart New User series.