[Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: [Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat on June 12th at 8 AM PST

Hey all - 

I'm a litte confused as to what the situation of AI in DC actually is: Is it already available with the DC Prime Plan? Or is it in Beta or even Alpha?

Thanks!

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hello @Michael_Florin 

For GenAI DC there are three phases:

Phase 1: Respond to visitor questions but only from an approved response library 

This is to ensure that you do not have to worry about any hallucinations and still leverage GenAI

Phase 2: Ability to enable your website visitor ask questions and get response directly from GenAI models

In this phase, you will have the control on the knowledge that you want the GenAI model to consider and also set restriction/ Gaurdrails

Phase 3: GenAI powered humanlike conversations

In this phase you leverage the full power of GenAI models that it will drive fully automated multi-turn conversations and drive visitor to a KPI that you want to achieve 

Phase 1: Already generally available with Dynamic Chat Prime

Phase 2: In Alpha right now and Beta in Aug 2024

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Where do we create new agents for Dynamic Chat? And do these new agents also have to Marketo users? Or product users of Dynamic Chat in the Adobe Admin Console?

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey @Michael_Florin 

Thank you for asking this, quite commonly asked one. 

In short the answer is NO. Dynamic Chat user don't have to be Marketo user.

You can manage users of Dynamic Chat from adminconsole.adobe.com - here is a tutorial

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey @JeffHensiek ,

For CoPilot inside Marketo Engage to help you with campaigns, reports etc there are plans to bring AI Assistant (similar to AEP AI Assistant)

For providing a GenAI powered conversation to your web visitors Dynamic Chat would be best to leverage

JeffHensiek
Level 4

We've learned - based on our test chatbots - that the simpler is better.

We get low conversions when our chatbot is longer and more conversions when it's much shorter.  That user behavior would make sense if we consider the chatbot to be a robust form.

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager
Alexis-Marmolej
Level 1

Well that totally makes sense as user wants to solve their inquiries asap. So direct and short chat that address the user inquiries is a great User experience.

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Great insight! you should leverage conditional branching and new re-usable flows  to further drive the conversation more contextually based on what you already know about the lead

Steve_Schimmel
Level 4

My biggest question with the Marketo Dynamic Chat feature is simply, how can I access it? I have been unable access it since it came out (despite working with the support team).

When I click the Dnyamic Chat tile in Marketo, it directs me to Adobe Experience Cloud, and this is where the trouble starts. I cannot access Experience Cloud (despite working with support), so I have been unable to use it.

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey @Steve_Schimmel 

You can access Dynamic Chat from https://experience.adobe.com where once you login you should see Dynamic Chat product.  By default all Marketo admins should have access to Dynamic Chat.

Here is a quick tutorial of how to manage users - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo-learn/tutorials/dynamic-chat/user-management

if you still not able to access please drop us an email at dynamicchat@adobe.com