[Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

[Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 11.32.27 AM.png

The Coffee Break is now over! Thanks everyone for hopping onto the thread and asking your questions . A special shoutout to @Sreekanth_Reddy for responding to all the questions! Be sure to stay tuned on the Community and mugs.marketo.com for future coffee break events!

Conversational marketing solutions efficiently qualify leads and engage customers early in their buying journey. Adobe Dynamic Chat, a robust solution built into Adobe Marketo Engage, now offers automated, live, and generative AI chat features. Dynamic Chat boosts conversions, accelerates follow-up engagement, enhances sales velocity, and reduces cost per lead.

With newly embedded generative AI in the Prime Package, Dynamic Chat enables natural, two-way conversations in your chatbot. It streamlines the creation and activation of chat campaigns while ensuring accurate, on-brand information for customers.

Have questions about these exciting new features, or just curious to see what your peers plan to use it for? Join us on June 12th at 8 AM PST to ask our resident experts any questions you may have about these new generative AI capabilities! 

**Please note that the Generative AI features for Dynamic Chat are only available in the Adobe Dynamic Chat Prime Package. More information on pricing details can be found here.

RSVP for event reminders on the day-of! Don't miss the opportunity to interact with experts in real-time to learn about the newest Gen AI capabilities for Dynamic Chat.

This text-only event takes place on the Marketing Nation Community. Post your burning questions, hot tips, key takeaways, and let’s chat about them! Our experts will be interacting live for that hour, but the conversation can continue!

For some guidance, here are some sample topics you can ask these experts about:

• Which LLM model is used for Gen AI features?
  • Can Gen AI be used for non-English conversations?
  • Are there any guidelines that Adobe recommends to customers?
  • How can I join the alpha for Phase 2?

Additional follow-up resources to be added here.

34 REPLIES 34
AshleighMo
Level 4

Re: [Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat on June 12th at 8 AM PST

@Sreekanth_Reddy@John_Dictson1

Hi all! Excited to chat today. What are some best practices when looking to implement dynamic chat?

Steve_Schimmel
Level 4

Anyone else having access issues? I have been trying to log in. I click join event, but just keep looping back to the same page.

Steve_Schimmel
Level 4

Just realized this is not a webinar 🙂

JeffHensiek
Level 4

I too had the same issue... then, was able to see that there was an email bringing me to this particular thread.  So, I'm glad that I'm here now.  

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager
Amarjit_Hayer
Level 2

I think any discussion that takes place would be right here?

Amarjit Hayer
Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Amarjit_Hayer you are correct! Coffee Breaks are a live, virtual discussions that occur on dedicated Community threads. Feel free to ask any questions about the topic and our experts will respond as soon as possible for the next 45 minutes.

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey @Steve_Schimmel 

The Coffee Break event is this thread. When you click join event, I assume you're being navigated to the RSVP page, which is strictly for event reminders and promotions. If you have a question on Dynamic Chat or its newly added GenAI capabilities, feel free to post them as a reply to this thread!

Steve_Schimmel
Level 4

Got it -- fyi, the only way I was able to access this page was by clicking "Ask questions early". Join event does not direct people here.

JeffHensiek
Level 4

@Jon_Chen ,

I've seen some unique configurations about how other firms/consultancies are implementing ChatGPT into marketo emails.  Is this same functionality accessible for the Chatbot?

And...

the company I work with has allowed us to use CoPilot... is CoPilot anywhere on the Marketo roadmap?

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager