[Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat

Steve_Schimmel
Level 4

Re: [Coffee Break] Gen AI for Dynamic Chat on June 12th at 8 AM PST

This is what I get when I click the link.

I've had issues trying to get linked to experience cloud. I've run into errors every time I have tried. Can we chat offline?

Capture.PNG

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hello @Steve_Schimmel looks like you donot have access to Dynamic Chat yet. Yes we can chat offline

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey @AshleighMo ,

Great question!

First, let me quickly highlight the possibilities you can achieve with Dynamic Chat and then cover some best practices in that context.

Top use case for chat conversations:

• Lead generation
  • Lead qualification
  • Accelerate the connect with sales

But with how we implement Dynamic Chat, you can do much more than just Chatbot conversations. You can leverage Dynamic Chat as an extension of all your channel campaigns:

• Extend engagement for every form fill - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo-learn/tutorials/dynamic-chat/conversational-forms
  • Accelerate the KPI of landing pages
    • Triggering conversations based on CTA clicks
    • Resolve conversation inline and personalized based on who visited the page
  • Email Campaigns
    • Insert conversation trigger hash into your email campaign which can trigger specific conversations to leads based on which email campaign they are coming from
  • Social Campaigns
    • Design conversation based on visitors coming from specific campaign and let chatbot provide assistance/nudge to visitor for the KPI you want to achieve 

The best part is every engagement here is tracked as first-part information in Marketo

Best Practices

• Rather than thinking chatbot as lets get it on the website its best to start from your Marketing objectives of the year
  • Just like how you plan your marketing year i.e starting with your key KPIs of the year (which could be drive more lead generation or qualification or nurturing or accelerate ABM etc) and design your marketing strategy of what all the activities that you would do this year
  • Every engagement through any marketing channel for B2B, ultimately tries to bring the lead to the website or landing page to drive actions
  • Now think of chatbot as the extension of all those campaigns that your are driving, design conversations based on those campaigns this simplifies your decision of who the audience to target for chat and on which pages
  • Then plan campaign specific to chat as a channel which you can install across your website (for example engaging your anonymous visitors) 

Hacks to drive more conversational engagement

• Target by segments rather than broad targeting
  • Add personalization to your flows based on what you already know
  • Optimize your chatbot greeting message
  • Leverage GenAI not only to answer visitor questions but also learn what your visitors are looking for

Arturo_Olivares
Level 2

How can we add an AI to Dynamic chat or emails?

JeffHensiek
Level 4

Group - please check me on my logic here.

This would be done through the "Conversational Flows" function of Adobe Dynamic Chat.  And would be through the use of a "Conversational Trigger" (found in Settings).  It's essentially another variable that is appended to the end of a url (e.g., if the hashtag was #1234, you would append it to the end of the URL like testurl.com#1234).

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Exactly right! Sounds like you are already an expert @JeffHensiek  😃 

JeffHensiek
Level 4

😄

Love it.  Thank you for making sure I'm on the right path.

Jeff Hensiek
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey @Arturo_Olivares , 

M sorry I did not get the exact question but if I have to guess you are asking How can you add AI chat conversation into emails. If so then - currently you can't directly insert the conversations into email but if visitors coming to landing page from email you can have dialogue targeting for that page and leads which can be a AI powered conversation

JeffHensiek
Level 4

Great reminder @Sreekanth_Reddy   I keep forgetting that we can extend our campaigns by using dynamic chat hash tags and triggering specific conversations.

Jeff Hensiek
earana01demand
Level 1

How much content would a marketing team need to produce for the chat dialogue vs having dynamic chat using AI capabilities for conversations?