SOLVED

'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

Go to solution
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

I set up a program that sends two emails 1 hour and 24 hours from visit if they don't complete the form on the page. 

I test below and received the 1 hour email 3 times.  I did visit the page 3 times so I am assuming there is a step missing in either the smart list of flow. Any advice?

Thanks!

Shane_Rourke2_2-1596136912593.png

Shane_Rourke2_3-1596136922507.png

Shane_Rourke2_4-1596136931648.png

Shane Rourke
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: 'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

I would say changing the QRs to Once Every 2 Days (or whatever accommodates your cumulative waits) is a better idea than adding another Activity Log lookback choice.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Re: 'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

One way is to add a choice to flow step and exclude people who have been sent the email.

Balkar_Singh_0-1596139127468.png

Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Thanks Balkar! Is that a better option than below?

Shane_Rourke2_0-1596142919240.png

Shane Rourke
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would say changing the QRs to Once Every 2 Days (or whatever accommodates your cumulative waits) is a better idea than adding another Activity Log lookback choice.

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

It's better to use QRs as suggested by Sandford.