Let me spill some of my tea for you sis...
The tools I use are:
1. Request from the marketing campaign coordinator (internal or external) through a master landing page that has different campaign types
2. Request sends to Slack alert on a specific channel
3. Campaign Manager approves and Zapier automatically creates an asana task which then creates a specific Gmail calendar and also creates a Salesforce Campaign with the correct salesforce campaign type
4. Marketing Operations clones templates and puts the correct information in the designated areas, sends for approval from the requester and connects the Campaign flow to the approved SFDC Campaign
- If you have external campaign individuals helping you with campaigns and content they can create a campaign without you having to create an SFDC user (which cost money)
- Creates a specific Gmail Calendar that allows you to have a full idea of content to help with marketing and sales play and align specific it for full effectiveness
- Reporting: Go to Airtable to see campaign request vs. campaign approved
- Data Normalization when doing attribution with Bizible and Leandata Clarity with campaign status on SFDC
This is great, thank you!