Re: Does anyone use a vendor like this......?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone use a vendor like this......?

Awhile back my company met with a few vendors and one of the vendors had a really cool tool that would be part of a form where if you start to fill out the company and you start typing say Coca-Cola that a drop down would come and provide multiple choices for the company like Coca-Cola Company, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola, etc. and then when you select the correct company it would populate it with a bunch of company info like revenue, employee size, HQ address things like that. Does anyone have any experience with a vendor like that or can provide me with some companies that do something like that?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to look into Demandbase; I'm fairly sure that's functionality they provide: Demandbase – Demandbase Analytics, Forms & Content Targeting – Marketo LaunchPoint

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

we use DemandBase's plugin: www.avanade.com/en/contact

Josh_Hill13

Demandbase or ReachForce do this.

I believe RingLead may also do this now.

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hey Bobby,

I would strongly recommend for Reachforce.

Thanks

Priyank

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Reachforce is your best option for this. They match company data and have a database that's updated quarterly. They're the best option for company data matching.

Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Bobby,

Although the information is very valuable, it tends to lower conversion rates on (first) form fills. It's a tradeoff between pulling in extra data and lowering the number of net new leads. Therefor you might want to consider using autocompletion for company names on forms that are hosted on your marketo pages (traffic only from known leads via email) and not on your website / resource center (anonymous traffic).

Dan_Stevens_

We actually use DemandBase's solution to INCREASE our conversion rates.  By reducing the number of fields a user has to complete, conversions are proven to increase.  And at the same time, we're getting up to 15 additional firmographic attributes that enrich the lead record upon submit.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I too was wondering about citations for "lower conversion rates."

Dan_Stevens_

BTW, all of those additional firmographic fields (revenue, company size, DUNS #, industry, etc.) are all captured in hidden fields.  The user sees none of this.