Hello Marketing Nation,
Welcome to the 2nd edition of the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Lens (formerly Fearless Forum)! In this edition, catch up on our latest Adobe Marketo Engage Champion Office Hours recording, learn about one of our amazing Adobe Community Advisors @Katja_Keesom, submit an entry for the Experience League Showcase, watch the recap of a Sales Insight Actions session with Adobe Marketo Engage product manager @Ambika_Shetty, and much more!
In This Edition
- September Champ Office Hours: Watch a recording of our latest virtual office hours, led by the 2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champions @JessicaMeyers, @JimmySpencer_, @CarissaRussell, and @Ashleigh-Ange, where they discuss best practices, share tips, and engage in a live Q&A.
- Community Spotlight with Katja Keesom: You may have seen her name all over the Adobe Marketo Engage Community – Katja is a Community Advisor and prominent resource to the Marketing Nation. In this spotlight interview, read up on what Katja has to say about how she kickstarted her career in marketing, her favorite activities to do in Adobe Marketo Engage, and more.
- Adobe Marketo Engage Quick Tip from Darshil Shah: In this recurring series led by Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Community Advisor @Darshil_Shah1, spruce up your technical know-how by reading bite-sized articles on advanced Adobe Marketo Engage topics. Check out his latest one on why Null and Empty Strings are different.
- Experience League Showcase Contest: The Experience League Showcase is a new contest that gives you the opportunity to display your best and most innovative work using multiple Adobe Experience Cloud products. Learn more and submit your own entry via our contest page by October 10th, 5p PDT.
- Adobe Marketo Engage Deep Dive Sessions on Sales Insights Actions: Watch as product manager Ambika Shetty breaks down everything you need to know about Sales Insight Actions – a tool that provides sales reps with multi-step playbooks, customizable email templates, an integrated dialer, and task management tools to facilitate meaningful engagement with customer and prospects.
- Meet the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Changemaker Winner: Read and watch The Changemaker award winner Asaf Wolff’s advice on using marketing automation and SMS in the customer journey, how he motivates his team to do the impossible, and his bold moves towards serving 1M students worldwide with a digital enrollment experience like no other in higher education.
- Watch a recap of the Milwaukee MUG: In case you missed it, watch a recording of the Milwaukee Virtual MUG, where you can review deep discussions about tokens, prepare for the Forms 1.0 EOL on October 14th, learn about your peers’ burning questions, and more.
- Managing Form Dropdown Options: Follow this short-form visual guide from Community veteran and expert Sanford Whiteman on how to manage form dropdown options at the landing page level.
- Dynamic Chat: Things to Know: Dynamic Chat, a recently released chatbot feature available for all Adobe Marketo Engage users at no additional cost, comes with a wealth of use cases to optimize the customer experience. Learn from Community Advisor Vinay Kumar as he details key things to know, benefits, and best practices of Dynamic Chat in this short guide.
- Operationalizing Interesting Moments: An oldie but goodie, this article on Interesting Moments can be an invaluable method to communicate key actions to your sales team. Read this extensive guide from Adobe Marketo Engage Champion Chris Willis as he briefs us on how to make Interesting Moments more efficient by using Executable Campaigns.
Join our latest email series
- Inherited an Adobe Marketo Engage Instance? – Inheriting an Adobe Marketo Engage instance can be a complex process. Review Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Community Advisor Darshil Shah’s implementation guide and checklist to find any potential issues in your instance.
- Inherited Instance Email Series - Have you recently inherited a Marketo Engage instance? Sign up for our Jumpstart Inherited Instance email series.
- New User Email Series - Are you a new marketer on your team? Do you have new marketers who have recently joined your team and are also using Adobe Marketo Engage? Sign up for our Adobe Marketo Engage Jumpstart New User series.