Nowadays, more and more businesses are adopting conversational marketing solutions as a part of their cross-channel marketing strategy. It has become the go-to strategy for driving customer engagement, enhancing customer experience, and driving more revenue. Chatbots, SMS apps, and Live chat are used to enable all such personalized conversations. Chatbots have especially made conversational marketing more accessible.
With the growing importance of chatbots in B2B Marketing, Adobe Marketo Engage has introduced Dynamic Chat, a new chatbot solution that enables businesses to create contextual and personalized conversations for every visitor.
Dynamic chat is the chatbot for B2B marketing. It is basically a solution for every user to create personalized conversations contextually. Basically, representative chat so the user can easily get the information of the website through a demo shared on every site.
Now, when it comes to marketing and sales, Marketo brings an opportunity to enhance the Chatbot as a new marketing tool.
Things to know:
Here are a few key things that creates user’s interest in Dynamic Chat:
- Lead and Account Targeting: It allows you to deploy personalized chat dialogues based on your account and lead attributes.
- Lead Routing: It allows you to route the leads across your teams.
- Easy Setup (No Coding Required): It is easy to start with. You can use the pre-built templates and drag and drop feature to set the things up and running.
- Smart Campaigns: You can perform various lead actions using the triggers and filters provided by the Dynamic Chat.
- Book meetings: It allows visitors to book meetings from the chat window itself.
- Collect Lead Information: You can customize the dialogues to gather the lead information such as email address, first name, last name, country etc.
- Engage and Convert Visitors: The customized dialogues help engage the visitors by guiding them with the product/services web pages.
- Chat Analytics: It allows you to track the interactions and other details.
Benefits of Dynamic Chat:
- Improved lead generation: Dynamic chat enables you to offer an optimized customer experience and interactive way for web visitors to engage with your organization, which results in quality lead generation.
- Move qualified prospects through your sales funnel quickly: It enables you to send alerts to salespeople about the prospects and their interests.
- Better Customer Experience: Interacting with your visitors helps you to find out more about your visitor’s needs and pain points to gather the required information. This information will help you customize your communication.
- Identify your key web pages to start with Dynamic chat
- Map your lead's journey and build things around it.
- Think of your visitors and define your questions/dialogues
- Keep the process easy and quick
- Test things and tweak things whenever needed
- Make sure to root visitors to a real human based on his/her interest
- It is a great way to build relationships.
- It is a great way to gain new and valuable information about your visitors/prospects.
- It is a great way to deliver personalized information to the visitors
- It helps to shorten the sales funnel.
- It helps to gain and convert quality leads.
Integration with Marketo:
Dynamic Chat is natively integrated into Marketo. In order to leverage the complete benefit of this integration, you’ll first need to initiate the data sync. The following information is synced:
- Person field data
- Company field data
- Activity data
Adobe Marketo Engage has enhanced the opportunities for businesses to provide anytime assistance to visitors which is quick and efficient. This will help in building strong customer and business relationships based on personalized humanlike conversations.
Ready to add dynamic chat to your plans?