Re: Can you have more than 100 smart list subscriptions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you have more than 100 smart list subscriptions?

We have over 100 sales and account managers who would like to receive a daily summary of leads that they have entered into Marketo via form fill.

Is there a way to have more than 100 smart list subscriptions? We are currently at 92 and have at least 50 more account managers who would like to received daily smart list subscription reports.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

100 is the limit I know of.

Why couldn't you run a Lead View instead in SFDC?

Is there a more scalable method like flagging Form Fills as a Lead Status?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We aren't synced up with Salesforce, or any CRM right now for that matter. It's unfortunate.

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Have you tried having a conversation with your account manager to see if it's possible to buy more? I'm almost certain it's possible, could be wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jim. I did put a ticket into Support. The response is below. Bummer, but I'll add it as a suggestion.

Unfortuently there is no way at this time to have more then 100 Smart list subscriptions. There were possible other ways with CRM but without that as well I dont see how you can get what you are looking for. If you would like this to be possibly added to a future update of Marketo you can suggest it on our Ideas pages that is viewed by product managers and developers.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

Create the idea and insert a link to it here, so that we know where to click and vote.

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can accomplish this quite easily, perhaps not at zero additional cost, but at a cost that should be negligible for a company of your size.

Send a single Smart List subscription to a service like ThinkAutomation or MailParser (there are surely others but these I've used in the past) that then splits the list on a given column value and sends individual emails.

The technical task here is incredibly simple in the universe of email/attachment processing -- splitting by values in a known column and processing the parts -- and with a handful of developer hours you'll get a future-proof solution.

Valerie_Whitin2
Level 5

Could you also just sent to an internal distribution list (i.e. account-managers@companyname.com)? Then each account manager can simply filter by their name or territory in the spreadsheet.