SOLVED

Token - folder levels

Go to solution
Hoppers13
Level 4

Token - folder levels

hi all, sorry for the amateur stuff...

so my business wants all tokens for each email type to sit at folder level, not program level, but I've got one or two sitting at program level (because we imported), that, for the life of me I cant find them being used in any emails, does nybody know an easy way to find these so i cn delete them out & readd so they are inherited tokens from a folder above?

thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Betreff: Token - folder levels

If you try to delete a program token in Marketo Sky, it shows you where it's used.

Michael_Florin_0-1647019526769.png

And now something that sounds really silly: Sometimes you can't delete a token, because Marketo tells you that it's in use, but in fact it's not in use in the program you want to delete it from, but in a clone of that program. 

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Token - folder levels

I don't think there's a way to check the used by for the custom tokens in Marketo classic as of now (maybe in sky?).

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Betreff: Token - folder levels

If you try to delete a program token in Marketo Sky, it shows you where it's used.

Michael_Florin_0-1647019526769.png

And now something that sounds really silly: Sometimes you can't delete a token, because Marketo tells you that it's in use, but in fact it's not in use in the program you want to delete it from, but in a clone of that program. 

Tags (1)
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Token - folder levels

If you are absolutely sure a program token isn't being used and Marketo thinks it is, you should open a support ticket. Sometimes the usage is cached and they can clear it out and delete for you on the backend.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor