SOLVED

SFDC campaign not showing in Marketo

Go to solution
ThaísMacedo
Level 2

SFDC campaign not showing in Marketo

Hello, Marketo community!

I typically incorporate SFDC campaigns as flow steps in some of my Smart Campaigns, and I don't utilize SFDC campaigns at the program level.

Usually, when I create a campaign in Salesforce, it becomes available as an option in the Marketo flow within a few minutes, usually within 10 to 15 minutes.

However, I created a Salesforce campaign this morning, approximately 5 hours ago, and it still hasn't appeared as an option in the Marketo flow step "Add to SFDC campaign" picklist.

I've followed the same process countless times before, and it has consistently worked. I haven't deviated from my usual procedure this time. Additionally, there are no sync error messages appearing on either platform.

Do you have any insights into what might be causing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: SFDC campaign not showing in Marketo

@ThaísMacedo, the issue pertaining to CRM and API sync was resolved over the weekend. If everything checks out regarding the campaign setup, SFDC, and campaign sync being active, you should now see the campaign appearing in the dropdown.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Michael_Florin
Level 10

I'd suggest to subscribe to status updates at https://status.adobe.com/. Currently there are issues with the API and CRM integration.

Michael_Florin_0-1695408932068.png

AjayS
Level 3 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi, @ThaísMacedo 

Could you please check if the Salesforce campaign is marked as "Active" on Salesforce? If yes, please check if sync between Marketo and Salesforce is not disabled. If not, there must be a large sync backlog for which you need to investigate further.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@ThaísMacedo, the issue pertaining to CRM and API sync was resolved over the weekend. If everything checks out regarding the campaign setup, SFDC, and campaign sync being active, you should now see the campaign appearing in the dropdown.