SOLVED

Re: Sending a list of webinar program status's to education managers for followup

Go to solution
sdutoit
Level 1

Sending a list of webinar program status's to education managers for followup

We have an on24 integration and I have a request from the education managers to receive a list of webinar (Registered, Atteneded, Attended on-demand, No show) following the event. 

The only way I can think of doing this is sending an alert on Program status change but would prefer to subscribe them to a list containing all the members the day after the event - is there someway this can be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Sending a list of webinar program status's to education managers for followup

This looks like a use case for a Person Report with Custom Columns to me.

Create a Person Report.

Smart List = Member of Program (I suppose you have all On24 registrants in that program?)

Custom Columns: Member of Program and Status = No-Show; Member of Program and Status = Attended, Member of Program and Status = Attended on-demand... ("Registered" is not going to be a populated program status anymore once the webinar is over).

So you'd see all program members with their statuses in one row.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The only way I can think of doing this is sending an alert on Program status change but would prefer to subscribe them to a list containing all the members the day after the event - is there someway this can be done?

Is your concern that you want to time & expire the Smart List subscription to be only the day after the event?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

This looks like a use case for a Person Report with Custom Columns to me.

Create a Person Report.

Smart List = Member of Program (I suppose you have all On24 registrants in that program?)

Custom Columns: Member of Program and Status = No-Show; Member of Program and Status = Attended, Member of Program and Status = Attended on-demand... ("Registered" is not going to be a populated program status anymore once the webinar is over).

So you'd see all program members with their statuses in one row.

sdutoit
Level 1

Thanks for this - I have created a people and performance report like you mentioned and smart list = member of program. 

Don't seem to be able to configure the custom col sections - its giving me a drop down of smartlists in the database?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hi,

The Custom Columns are drawn from Smart Lists, and those SLs in turn are based on Program membership.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you using any other systems integrated with Marketo that would be easier for them to digest the information? For example, if the Marketo Program is connected to a SFDC Campaign, they might be more comfortable reading a Campaign with Campaign Members report.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
sdutoit
Level 1

No just marketo and our Data hub