Re: Salesforce Sync Error: Non-Actionable Error

Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Salesforce Sync Error: Non-Actionable Error

Has anyone else received this error and know what it means?  I don't trust this problem has been automatically resolved as this is the second time I've seen this error come up in the past 5 days

Salesforce Sync Error

This problem should be automatically resolved

Why: Marketo/Salesforce sync is unable to connect to the Salesforce instance.

Error details: Marketo encountered the error "SSL read: errno -5961" when attempting to connect to Salesforce.

What to do now?

This may be a transient issue. If you are frequently seeing this error, contact Salesforce support.

Learn about Troubleshooting your Salesforce sync.

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
Josh_Hill13

Seems like there's an error in your connection. I'd ask support and your SFDC Admin to investigate if it is happening alot.

Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Hi Valerie Armstrong were you able to find a fix to eliminate this error notification? We reached out to Marketo Support and they recommended talking to our SFDC admins.

Raj_Jain
Level 2

I have the same question

Kate_Goldsmith
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

We had the same issue - Marketo told us to reach out to SFDC who informed us that this was a developer support issue. Since we don't pay for that degree of SFDC support from them we are unsure of how to fix this ongoing issue.

Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Kate Goldsmith We're in the same loop with one of our clients, but I should have an answer soon.

Cody_Haener
Level 3

Sabuhi Yahyayev I know it's only been a few days, but did you ever get an answer back?

Kate_Goldsmith
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

I would like to know, too! We are no closer to solving this problem!

Amy_Goldfine

We have recently been getting these notifications. Each one is a little bit different. Has anyone had any luck getting it resolved?

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Weisi_Kang1
Level 1

Hello! We've seen some of these errors as well in the last 2 days. Did anyone manage to get a resolution, and if so, what were the steps needed to resolve this error? 

We've contacted Marketo support (who told us to contact SFDC support) and are waiting to hear back, but in the meantime we're really suffering on a productivity front, so any help is appreciated!