Re: Salesforce Lead not in Marketo. Marketo Sales Insight defaulting to high score and high urgency

Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Salesforce Lead not in Marketo. Marketo Sales Insight defaulting to high score and high urgency

I'm having a problem where Salesforce Leads are not in Marketo, but the Marketo Sales Insight tool is defaulting to high score and high urgency. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks!!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Salesforce Lead not in Marketo. Marketo Sales Insight defaulting to high score and high urgency

Is there a reason you would not want them in Marketo?

I have not yet seen this circumstance Paul Johnson​, however maybe some of the other Champions and experts have.

Any more background you can provide would be helpful, including screenshots if possible.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I can imagine that you wouldn't want them in Marketo for db size reasons... But it's very strange that they're getting a high score and urgency. Might be something to call into support about since it's on the Marketo Insights app.

Paul_Johnson
Level 5

pastedImage_1.png

Here is a screenshot. Yeah we don't want them in Marketo for DB size reasons. And this specific lead is very very old and determined not interested.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

And you are sure it was never in Marketo?