Re: Munchkin tracking and Unbounce

Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

My apologies for posting a terrible junk blog.

Ariel Sasso
Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Oh and for interfering with your conversation. Have a blessed day.

Ariel Sasso
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I know it doesn't feel good to have someone say you posted bad info, since you weren't purposely trying to mislead.

But the Community has numerous examples (well, a tiny minority given the overall number of posts, but they stick out to me because ideally there wouldn't be any) of discussions looping back to reference the exact broken/missing/wrong feature that started the post in the first place.

One thing that contributes to that, which certainly isn't your fault, is that the person who started the discush didn't mark any of the answers as Correct, so it seems like any of the previous (or future) answers might be the right one.  Usually, there is a right answer (in this case, the right answer is "the Unbounce API integration does not function in the way that Marketo users expect, as well as having a DoS vulnerability, and you should instead use a browser-side integration, which is easier, faster, better, and more complete") but it's not formally acknowledged.

All you need do is be sure that a resource is helpful before linking to it. Many vendor-supplied resources are in fact designed to mislead. It's marketing.

Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

I completely understand, generally out of respect, I just ignore people to not seem pretentious. I know it doesn't feel good to have someone say you need to work on your tact in your responses, but you never know when you might meet them again.  People skills are just as important.

Ariel Sasso
Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

However, that response is much better, and I appreciate your feedback.

Ariel Sasso