SOLVED

Re: MktoForms2 is not defined in Marketo Forms 2 Cross Domain request proxy frame script.

Go to solution
Michael_DeRosa
Level 2

Re: MktoForms2 is not defined in Marketo Forms 2 Cross Domain request proxy frame script.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I mean the page with the form.

Michael_DeRosa
Level 2

Unfortunately I don't have access to remove the basic authentication on the test page at the moment. I'll get it temporarily removed when I can, likely early tomorrow.

SanfordWhiteman

Like I said in my 2nd response above, the problem is you saved the HTML file using some outside process, which altered the contents. You want the exact file I provided, no changes.

Michael_DeRosa
Level 2

Thanks for your quick and informative replies Sanford. You are right. I uploaded the your orig html and the work-around seems good. 

SanfordWhiteman

OK, cool, glad it works as expected!

SanfordWhiteman

And looking at your .html file I see you must've saved it with your browser's Save-As, since it mangled the content (that whole .download path is certainly not in the original file). Use the exact HTML file I provided.