Level 10

Re: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Added this one:

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grégoire Michel and contributors,

First and foremost, on behalf of the Marketo Product Management and User Experience teams, thank you for the amazing passion and dedication you have contributed to this post -- and obviously the rest that you all do to make Marketo Community such a vibrant and valuable asset both to Marketo users and employees!  

By way of introduction, for those who don't me, I'm Director of Product Management for Analytics and Predictive, but speak on behalf of the rest of the product organization.  I wanted to reply with some specifics around this collection of issues and next steps.  As a team, we regularly meet to review the Ideas submitted to Community, and below is the status of many items we're reviewed so far.

Already Prioritized on Roadmap, Started or not yet Working on:

Great Suggestion! Now Prioritized on our Roadmap:

We're continuing to review these, and all Ideas submitted on Community, so please keep sending us your great ideas!

And, if you're coming to Marketo Summit 2016, don't forget to attend the Customer Love session to hear more on what we're fixing from the Community.

Thanks,

Brian, and the Marketo Product and User Experience teams!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Brian,

Thx a lot for coming back to us with these. Looking forward getting these features and reading some news about the rest of them.

-Greg

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Time waster:

Need a Live View for template / LP editing.  I've been working on code and token driven landing pages.  To check them I have to approve the template, approve a sample LP, then refresh a page.  I'd like to be able to automatically generate a sample LP with all of the referenced tokens so I can live-view changes.

Robb Barrett
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Robb,

Have you logged an idea ?

-Greg

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Robb Barrett
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Added the need to be able to quickly expand or collapse sections off the marketing activities tree.

-Greg

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

And when you search for something, first off....why the lightbox AFTER I search?  Second, does it HAVE to keep all of the sections expanded when I clear the search?

Robb Barrett
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Robb,

If fact the lightbox appears if you hit the "Enter" key, which is not needed to run the search. A little surprising, I agree.

-Greg