Re: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Harish_Munagala
Level 1

This is a very comprehensive list, Grégoire Michel! Thank you.

I have been noticing the issue where Dashboard data and the Smart List data (say list of email opens) is not in sync and when contacted Marketo, they say it may take up to 24 to 48 hours to refresh. Sounds like a very basic requirement. Do you think that has been captured somewhere?

Thanks,

Harish Munagala

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Long time I hadn't have a new one to add here. That's the one :

-Greg

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

What about allowing folders with the same name. I cant have two Q1 folders, I have to name them 2016 Q1 and 2017 Q1. It just makes the folder structure of Marketing Activities really unnecessary and long winded.

Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Given the content of the past few product releases, I'm wondering if we'll ever see even a few of these items addressed. Marketo seems to be heavily focused on updating all of the premium add-ons and not their core software. It's disheartening. Anyone else have any thoughts or insights into the situation?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Amy,

I would not be so pessimistic. I had many discussions around this with the PM team. It appears that the new UI that is under development is a pre-requisite to be able to fix many of these points and, form the demos of the new UI have seen so far, some of them have already been addressed in the on going development. We will have to wait until early next year to see fixes, though.

-Greg

Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Hi Greg,

Good to know that these things are being worked on. It would be great if there was some communication about these items to the general customer base and not just those who are in contact with the PM team and seeing demos of the new UI. 🙂

Colin_Ryder
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Hey Grégoire Michel

Not been on Community for ahwile but can you add this one

Pretty sure this was in EMail Editor 1.0

Ta

Colin

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Colin,