Re: Has anyone read Demand Gen Report's article on Orion?

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Has anyone read Demand Gen Report's article on Orion?

9 REPLIES 9
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I'm curious to see if they end up rolling out to all customers by the end of 2016 like they projected. If a quarterly release took almost a month, I'm not sure this is going to go much more smoothly. I've also been trying to get on the beta for over a month, and either my account manager isn't pushing it forward, or they aren't ready to move more people onto it.

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Has it been confirmed that they have rolled out in full to any customers yet?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

No idea.. it sounded like they had at Summit, but I guess it all depends on how you spin it

Geoff_Krajeski1

What information I gathered at Summit, and from my AR, was that only certain pieces of the package were rolled out to particular clients for testing.  The full deployment was still to come.

I believe they are getting some clients (larger I would assume) on the first & second rounds that are to roll out this month and next month.

I am hoping to be on that list, but have yet to hear back with any confirmation.

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

From what I gathered they had already selected companies to beta test the system and only those individuals had it. I'm not looking for it until the beginning of the year honestly based on how long the spring release took.

Josh_Hill13

You can ask for a Beta by filling out the Beta form from your account rep. They may only offer this to certain companies.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

We're trying to get someone to meet with us and explain the process and even that's complicated. We were asked if we wanted it but not told what happens if we say Yes.

Robb Barrett
Geoff_Krajeski1

Are you referring to getting on Orion?

We all will eventually, but you must build a case with your Marketo Account Rep.

We've done such a thing, well over a month ago, and I'm still waiting to hear!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yup.. Waiting about a month and a half here since talking to our sales rep.