Re: Email performance report not pulling correct result

bhupender
Level 1

@Katja_Keesom  I am pulling report for same workspace even post you sighted I have changed setting to global still don't see outcome.

#2 tried setting up all email but not working. Only way it works is if you are manually selecting each emails. It will work for few email but If I need last three months email then its not possible.

Hoping to get solution.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I would actually suggest to start from a fresh email performance report, so create a whole new copy and only update the send date range in your report settings. There can be all sorts of things wrong with the existing report, but short of having an actual look at it I think it will be difficult for us to help you fix that one.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@bhupender wrote:

@Katja_Keesom  I am pulling report for same workspace even post you sighted I have changed setting to global still don't see outcome.

#2 tried setting up all email but not working. Only way it works is if you are manually selecting each emails. It will work for few email but If I need last three months email then its not possible.

Hoping to get solution.

@bhupender, don't you see the email stats being pulled in the "Report" tab after selecting the required email(s)/folder(s) that contain the emails you want to pull the data for? Please note that UI doesn't show the emails on the right panel unless you select them; it just shows the folder if you have selected the folder, but all the emails within it do, in fact, get selected and their stats are pulled by Marketo in the "Report" section.

alexis_diller
Level 1

I'm experiencing the same issue, with no smart list filters on and my Email Link Performance report is pulling in nothing, on an email that had clicks.