Re: Definitions for program analyzer filters

Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

Definitions for program analyzer filters

Is there a document somewhere that lists exactly what each choice across the dimensions mean and what they are mapped from? We are having issues getting anything to populate even though I know there should be data for certain programs/channels.

For example - 
- FT/MT Pipeline Created - still open
- FT/MT Pipeline Created
- FT/MT Revenue to Investment
- FT/MT Revenue
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

try here:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KypUCAS

There is a tutorial on FT/MT:
  • FT is the first time we ever saw this lead and the acqusition program that got credit
  • MT is multi touch - so several programs before the sale get some level of credit, split evenly across those programs.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This link does not work. Do you have an active link for this FT/MT Tutorial?

Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

Thanks, I've reviewed those pretty thoroughly. I am looking more for an indepth explanation of exactly what each axis option means and to what field it corresponds with in SFDC. Not finding this anywhere in Marketo.
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

Have you verified that your programs have period costs? Or that your channel tags are set to include program in reports are set to include even if there are no period costs.

Sometimes when programs don't appear in RCE reports that I thought they should, it's because they don't have period costs specified for the period the report is set to analyze. 

0EM50000000SqPp.jpg