SOLVED

Re: [Coffee Break] Interactive Webinars - STARTING NOW

Go to solution
TarunA
Marketo Employee

Re: [Coffee Break] Interactive Webinars - Join us on July 11th!

Hey @priyammathur 

I would suggest the below

1. Cost - You need to buy a license for any external webinar vendor while Interactive Webinars is included in your Marketo package

2. Management of more vendors is sometimes a challenge where if you go for a single vendor like Adobe you can get better ROI

3. Your lead syncs and data syncs are faster and better with Interactive Webinars

4. The User Experience is more consistent and thus easier to learn and grow

Yes there are a lot of updates planned

1. Brand templates - We just launched brand templates which helps you build custom webinar templates to give your brand presence more stronger during the webinar

2. Room Management - Get to see, manage and share assets across different webinars

3. Analytics - Get downloadable reports easily and track at individual lead level on the webinar engagement

4. Gen AI - We are planning key innovations on During the webinar and Post webinar experiences to ease your tasks 

derelict_wombat
Level 5

Curious about future plans around ability to use interactive webinar content in AEM?  Will we be able to tag content and index for content curation in AEM?  

Tags (2)
TarunA
Marketo Employee

What kind of content do you want to push to AEM can you share a workflow that you look to accomplish ?

@derelict_wombat 

derelict_wombat
Level 5

Our organization hosts a very large number of webinars a year. Some of these are run locally by marketing and sales teams in various countries and others are managed by the global marketing org.  We are looking for a solution that will allow us to feed upcoming and on-demand webinars to AEM(content fragment?)  along with appropriate content tags so that we can both post upcoming webinars into parts of the website where that content makes sense, as well as curate by topic on-demand webinars(or even bit-sized chucks that i've seen demo'd by the Adobe team for upcoming release). 

For on-demand events this is particularly work intensive as we have to down the recording, upload it to a video platform, then setup a gating form for that video, then setup a marketo program to capture responses. 

Would love to see a more seamless and scalable way of doing this. 

TarunA
Marketo Employee

Thanks @derelict_wombat for the comment !!

I agree on the use case and there is a need of smooth integration.

We are working on the same for Marketo landing pages and you should see something coming up soon in early FY 25' unless you become our early access beta customer 🙂 

However on the integration with AEM would love to chat along and understand your workflows. Happy to setup 1:1 with you

derelict_wombat
Level 5

@TarunA That would be great!

kenmckown
Level 3

I asked this question in the community, but never got an answer.

We are testing out interactive webinars, and whenever I click change room/template, the screen hangs with a loading icon. This happens regularly.

I am using Chrome, but this happens often and am wondering what is causing this.

kenmckown_0-1720710945551.png

@TarunA @ndalvi 

TarunA
Marketo Employee

@kenmckown can you share which browser you are in ?

You can also  try to download the Adobe connect desktop app as well and try again

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/adobe-connect/using/adobe-connect-application-for-desktop.html

kenmckown
Level 3

I am using Chrome as mentioned above.

TarunA
Marketo Employee

I will reach out to you independently to get your instance details or maybe have 1:1 session with you.

Thanks @kenmckown