SOLVED

ADo-E552 Exam Questions and answer

Go to solution
Bhupen_Singh
Level 1

ADo-E552 Exam Questions and answer

Looking for ADO-E552 prep questions. I have found many resources and sharing same set of questions but I am finding from the sources that these questions doesn't even appear in exam. Is there any resource where we can practice authentic question to clear this exam?

Help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: ADo-E552 Exam Questions and answer

I can help there. Information on the AD0-E554 exam can be found here: https://spark.adobe.com/page/MhtxDQkUfbjQI/

It includes a pretty realistic full practice exam that provides you the detailed feedback on which questions you got wrong.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Michael_Florin
Level 10

I know this response might not be helpful, but I wanted so say anyway that the strong consensus here seems to be that you should take the E554 exam. It's the newer and better one and closer to your Marketo reality.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Michael_Florin ,

you could make your answer super helpful, but pointing where one can find resources for the E554 exam.

Cheers

Jo

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I can help there. Information on the AD0-E554 exam can be found here: https://spark.adobe.com/page/MhtxDQkUfbjQI/

It includes a pretty realistic full practice exam that provides you the detailed feedback on which questions you got wrong.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Nice one @Katja_Keesom 

abanks
Level 1

When i took the practice test it looks like they no longer show you detailed feedback of the questions you got wrong, instead just the breakdown of the sections like it would on the actual exam... not sure if they updated something or not.

Chris_Morris1
Level 4

Thanks for this, are there resources for the E554 exam that don't require the training subscription?