Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Michelle Chopin] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

aschultz671
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Michelle Chopin] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hope you are having a good vacation, @michellechopin !

Here are my responses for this weeks quiz:

Q1. What are the statuses in your Lead Lifecycle Program  based on?

1. Sales Process
  2. Channel Tags
  3. Marketing Funnel
  4. Program Type 

Q2. What are the three ways that a Lead Lifecycle  can affect your bottom line?

1. More form fills, greater number of leads, faster qualification process
  2. Better ROI, nicer reporting, increased budget
  3. Increased revenue, managed lead flow, improved forecasting

Q3. What are the two types of Lead Scoring  that are combined to give an overall Person Score in Marketo?

1. Activity and Informational
  2. Lead and Contact
  3. Behavioral and Demographic/Firmographic

Q4. Lead Scoring  is the most effective method for:

1. Helping to identify qualified leads who are approaching or are in the buying stage
  2. Determining whether to send an email campaign
  3. Adding leads to a CRM system

Q5. What are the three types of Interesting Moments ?

1. Email, Webinar, Event
  2. Web, Milestone, Email
  3. Landing Page, List, Report

Q6. In the Activity Log , name three filters you can use to see/show specific information about a Person's activity.

Email, web, scoring

Q7. According to Marketo's Data Retention Policy , how long are Visit Web Page activities kept for?

1. 14 days
  2. 90 days
  3. 180 days 

Q8. Marketo's Durable Unsubscribe  means that, if an unsubscribed record is deleted from Marketo, and returns to the system at a later date, the unsubscribe will NOT be removed. True or False?

1. True
  2. False

Q9. Segmentations  allow you to group people into distinct profiles for reporting and what other use case?

1. Smart lists
  2. Engagement programs
  3. Dynamic content
  4. Smart campaigns

Q10. A person will qualify for the all matching segments . True or False?

1. True
  2. False
michellechopin
Level 7

@aschultz671 Amazing work - a perfect score for you! 🎉

How has the past week been for you in regards to reviewing the applicable sections and prepping for your exam? Are you feeling confident in your learning and understanding? Is there anything I can support you with?

Nihal
Level 3

I hope you had a great vacation @michellechopin !!

Here are my response:

Q1. What are the statuses in your Lead Lifecycle Program based on?

1. Sales Process
  2. Channel Tags
  3. Marketing Funnel
  4. Program Type 

Q2. What are the three ways that a Lead Lifecycle  can affect your bottom line?

1. More form fills, greater number of leads, faster qualification process
  2. Better ROI, nicer reporting, increased budget
  3. Increased revenue, managed lead flow, improved forecasting

Q3. What are the two types of Lead Scoring  that are combined to give an overall Person Score in Marketo?

1. Activity and Informational
  2. Lead and Contact
  3. Behavioral and Demographic/Firmographic

Q4. Lead Scoring  is the most effective method for:

1. Helping to identify qualified leads who are approaching or are in the buying stage
  2. Determining whether to send an email campaign
  3. Adding leads to a CRM system

Q5. What are the three types of Interesting Moments ?

1. Email, Webinar, Event
  2. Web, Milestone, Email
  3. Landing Page, List, Report

Q6. In the Activity Log , name three filters you can use to see/show specific information about a Person's activity.

- Web, Email, Smart campaign

Q7. According to Marketo's Data Retention Policy , how long are Visit Web Page activities kept for?

1. 14 days
  2. 90 days
  3. 180 days 

Q8. Marketo's Durable Unsubscribe  means that, if an unsubscribed record is deleted from Marketo, and returns to the system at a later date, the unsubscribe will NOT be removed. True or False?

1. True
  2. False

Q9. Segmentations  allow you to group people into distinct profiles for reporting and what other use case?

1. Smart lists
  2. Engagement programs
  3. Dynamic content
  4. Smart campaigns

Q10. A person will qualify for the all matching segments . True or False?

1. True
  2. False

michellechopin
Level 7

@Nihal Superb work - a perfect score for you as well! 👏

How are you feeling with your studies for this certification? Are you feeling confident in all the sections? Is there anything that I can help you out with?

Nihal
Level 3

Thanks, @michellechopin

The certification studies are going great. I am very confident with how the learning is going now. Thanks for your help and guidance. Looking forward to your weekly quiz and the certification exam. 

TarunMittal_12
Level 2

Hi @michellechopin! Hope you had a wonderful vacation! 🙂 I was also out for holidays last week. Please find my responses to the questions below:

Q1. What are the statuses in your Lead Lifecycle Program based on?
Option c: Marketing Funnel

Q2. What are the three ways that a Lead Lifecycle can affect your bottom line?
Option c: Increased revenue, managed lead flow, improved forecasting

Q3. What are the two types of Lead Scoring that are combined to give an overall Person Score in Marketo?
Option c: Behavioral and Demographic/Firmographic

Q4. Lead Scoring is the most effective method for:
Option a. Helping to identify qualified leads who are approaching or are in the buying stage

Q5. What are the three types of Interesting Moments?
Option b. Web, Milestone, Email

Q6. In the Activity Log, name three filters you can use to see/show specific information about a Person's activity.

We can use Custom filter in the Activity log and select the filters as per the required information. E.g. we can select Clicked Link on Web Page, Fill out form, Visit Web Page from the Web Option in the custom filters list.

Correct me if I misunderstood the question and it's not what you've asked.

Q7. According to Marketo's Data Retention Policy, how long are Visit Web Page activities kept for?
Option b. 90 days 

Q8. Marketo's Durable Unsubscribe means that, if an unsubscribed record is deleted from Marketo, and returns to the system at a later date, the unsubscribe will NOT be removed. True or False?
Option a. True

Q9. Segmentations allow you to group people into distinct profiles for reporting and what other use case?
Option c. Dynamic content

Q10. A person will qualify for the all matching segments. True or False?
Option b. False
It will only qualify for the first matching segment in the order defined.

michellechopin
Level 7

@TarunMittal_12 - great work on your answers! 

For Q6. you are correct that Custom is one option for the filtering - the options you listed as specific to that filter type - this is a really useful option for when you need to look for very specific information (potentially in combination with others).

Other options would have been anything in the same drop down list - these are default/out-of-the-box filters that Marketo has pre-set to help us quickly identify different types of information as needed but cannot be combined with other information in the same way as the Custom filter option.

michellechopin_0-1718982454788.png

How are you feeling with your study progress? Are you feeling confident in your learning and the various sections? Is there anything that you need help or clarification on?

I hope you had a great vacation as well 🏖

TarunMittal_12
Level 2

@michellechopin The study progress is going well. I am feeling more confident than earlier. While going through different sections and looking for the answers to the quiz questions that you posted, I got to know multiple pointers and Marketo functionalities that I didn't know earlier. Right now everything seems to be in order and I am hoping for the best.🤞
Thank you for all your support and guidance!

michellechopin
Level 7

Happy Week 4, @TarunMittal_12 @Nihal @aschultz671 @traba5058 @Gayathri @mfavaron @Akshay_Sharma1 💃🕺

I hope you all had a great week 3 and thanks to those of you that answered last week's quiz - it was a bit of a heavier one but you all did great work for it. My apologies for the delay in getting back on track this week - despite only being away for a week, the catch up got away from me so this week's quiz is a little late.

Week 4 studies focus on Reporting, which is a necessary function for us as marketers using Marketo but also those that lean on us to provide insights and clarification for the activities performed within it, in relation to our Marketing & Sales processes/expectations. Even though this is a smaller section, the quiz is made up of one question per sub-section in the Business Practitioner Expert Exam Prep Guide.

Q1. If you have an existing Revenue Cycle Model that you want to replace, it's better to edit it vs. unapproving it.

1. True
  2. False

Q2. When you set up a Program Performance Report, you can see which programs are bringing in New Names. What is the definition of a New Name?

1. A person has changed their name via a form fill
  2. The program was responsible for generating a new person
  3. Those people that achieved success as defined by the program

Q3. An Campaign Email Performance Report shows all the Deliveries, Sends, Opens, Clicks, and Unsubscribes for specific emails. Where do you change the time frame for your report?

1. Smart List tab
  2. Subscriptions tab
  3. Setup tab

Q4. What are the two ways you can group person reports by?

1. Full Name and Company Name
  2. New Name and Success
  3. Attributes and Segments
  4. Emails Sent and Emails Delivered

Q5. How many segmentations can you group email reports by?

1. One
  2. Two
  3. All of the above

As always, if there are questions related to anything in this section, don't hesitate to ask. And as we're at the end of the study sections, feel free to ask questions about any of the sections that might help you finish you preparations for your certification exam. Looking forward to seeing your answers and continuing to support your learning 😃

Happy Solstice ☀️

TarunMittal_12
Level 2

@michellechopin Thank you for posting the quiz. Please find my responses to the questions below:
Q1. If you have an existing Revenue Cycle Model that you want to replace, it's better to edit it vs. unapproving it.
Option a. True

Q2. When you set up a Program Performance Report, you can see which programs are bringing in New Names. What is the definition of a New Name?

Option b. The program was responsible for generating a new person

Q3. An Campaign Email Performance Report shows all the Deliveries, Sends, Opens, Clicks, and Unsubscribes for specific emails. Where do you change the time frame for your report?
Option c. Setup tab

Q4. What are the two ways you can group person reports by?

Option c. Attributes and Segments

Q5. How many segmentations can you group email reports by?

Option c. All of the above

Kindly inform me if my answer to any question is incorrect.