SOLVED

Re: I took the Marketo Certification Exam at Summit (Passed) and it is not showing on my profile

Go to solution
Monica_Koran
Level 3

I took the Marketo Certification Exam at Summit (Passed) and it is not showing on my profile

I was under the impression when you pass the exam for Marketo, it will show up on your profile page.  Is there something I need to do to get that to happen.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I took the Marketo Certification Exam at Summit (Passed) and it is not showing on my profile

We are updating the list int he next few days, so check back and let me know if you see it / or don't see it....

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are updating the list int he next few days, so check back and let me know if you see it / or don't see it....

Jennifer_Borell
Level 2

I was also wondering about this.  I don't see it in my profile yet - but may be looking in the wrong place?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding it o on your profile now

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Scott Wilder​ - I got certified on 5/11 at Summit and still don't see this in my Community profile. Can you please add it? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure. Your profile page will be updated shortly. The badge by Monday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate to be a pain but my MCE status isn't showing on my profile either. Could you possible add it?

Thank you!

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Scott Wilder​ - I see my profile page is updated but I still don't seem to have the badge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will take care of it.