Welcome back to Marketo's bi-monthly customer newsletter, the Fearless Forum!
Back in June, we asked you to comment on the eighth edition with the questions you have for Marketo and the topics you want to hear about.
- Meet Marketo, an Adobe Company - Edition 04: In this edition of Meet Marketo, an Adobe Company, we sat down with five Marketo employees, Katie Pedroza, Alex Fleming, Paulo Martins, Marissa Lyman, and Esther Kim, to learn more about their roles and what they like to do outside the office for fun.
- How 2B Fearless with Fearless 50 Member, Darrell Alfonso: Meet Darrell Alfonso. He's a 2018 Marketo Champion, Los Angeles MUG Leader, and also a member of the inaugural class of Fearless 50. Read about what being a fearless marketer means to Darrell, how he transitioned from sales to marketing, a fearless marketer he looks up to, and more.
- Tips & Tricks for ABM using Marketo Engage: Learn about what ABM is, when to use it, and how it can help you grow your book of business. Read our ABM Blog to learn more.
- International Literacy Day at Marketo: Marketo and Adobe are committed to helping communities cultivate the next generation of digital media makers, coders, and more, and it all starts with education. Join us in celebrating International Literacy Day (ILD) throughout the month of September.
- MUG Highlight: Chicago User Group
- Fearless 50: Apply for the Fearless 50 program today!