SOLVED

Zoom Webinar Not Passing Attendee Information Back to Marketo

Go to solution
Randall_Johnson
Level 2

Zoom Webinar Not Passing Attendee Information Back to Marketo

Hello,

We hosted a webinar today with 300+ registrants. After the webinar concluded Zoom passed back to Marketo that only 5 people attended and 315 were No Shows. I have confirmed that we had approx. 175 actual attendees. The 5 that I see attended were the host and the 4 panelists. I've also confirmed through our AV team that there were no issues with the webinar. Any suggestions on why this happened? 

Randall Johnson
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Zoom Webinar Not Passing Attendee Information Back to Marketo

Under Event Actions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Have you tried “Refresh from Webinar Provider”?

Randall_Johnson
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

Thanks for your message. Can you point me to where I can find "Refresh from Webinar Provider?" 

Randall Johnson
SanfordWhiteman

Under Event Actions.

Randall_Johnson
Level 2

Thanks, Sanford. I refreshed and it all looks good now.

Randall Johnson
Randall_Johnson
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

Quick question: I've done two webinars and both of them have marked everyone in the webinar as "no show" at the conclusion of the webinar with the exception of the hosts/panelists - they get marked as "attended." Once I refresh from the webinar provider, it then updates the program with those that actually attended. Would you know why this happens? Is it because the host/panelists log on early in a practice session before the webinar goes live?

Randy

Randall Johnson
SanfordWhiteman

You know, this is a good question and we’d have to slog through many scenarios to determine the cause.

I used to think it was “just something that happened” — like Marketo throws an error effectively randomly and forgets to retry the Zoom API call in that case.

But lately I’ve thought it does have to do with order-of-operations and something involving a practice session. Not sure exactly what!