Re: Zoom Webinar Integration Problem - "Account has no webinars scheduled"

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Thank you! This answered my same question. We too removed Zoom admin rights once the setup was complete. Man, for how many people are using Zoom (and presumably many of those in conjunction with Marketo) you'd think they'd make their integration instructions more thorough.

Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

We have the same problem, but we used the integration just fine with Zoom webinar users for the past 2 months. Just today, we can't find any of our webinars anymore in Marketo.

We can't bump users up to admin either, even if that would help - IT won't let us. 

At least as of last week, webinar users creating the webinars (and not admins) were fine to use with this integration. Now, I'm not so sure...

Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Update on this: everything is now working. It seems that it was a temporary error on the Zoom side.

We didn't change anything, and it just started working again 12 hours later...

bbermoy
Level 1

It looks like this issue is happening again. 

Our account doesn't see any webinars through the Marketo integration.  Luckily, I had a support ticket open with Marketo (good luck getting a response from zoom right now) and they confirmed there was "downtime" on the zoom end after it started working again.

"Following up on the case, I do see that your Zoom integration is working fine. We also received a notification that there was a downtime at zoom."

Unfortunately today, the issue has come back up and I can only assume its another issue on the zoom end.  Let's hope this is taken care of sooner than later.  Last time we waited a day before we could use the integration again.