Re: Zoom Webinar Integration Problem - "Account has no webinars scheduled"

Tom_Johnson
Level 2

Hi All,

We are having the exact same problem. We've put in a support ticket with Zoom as it appears the error is on their platform rather than Marketo. However because the world is using zoom right now, they aren't exactly treating it as a priority. I will report back if we can find a fix and would appreciate the same if anyone else figures out how to rectify the error.

Thanks, Tom

Tags (2)
Landon_Meyer1
Level 1

Hey Tom, did you ever hear back on this?  We opened a support ticket 3 days ago for the exact same issue but have yet to receive a response.

Frank_Carpenter
Level 2

The same thing happened to me. Have the Zoom admin find the Integrations tab. You need to add the email address of everyone that will be creating zoom webinars to it. It's a pain to find in Zoom but it's there. 

Frank Carpenter
Sr. Marketing Automation Manager
Five9 Inc.
(M) 631-561-8837
Angus_McCann1
Level 3

I've already done that - are you saying I need to re-add them?

Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

Yes, that was the problem.  In the integrations in zoom, you must add the email address of the account that will be scheduling the webinar.  Once that was done, my webinars showed up. 

Steps for everyone else.

1. Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/

2. Find the Marketo Integration (under Marketing)

3. On the Marketo Integration (assuming you have it installed), click on Manage.

4. On the Manage tab, click Configure.

5. Add the email of the Zoom account for your webinar.

6. Close the windows and you're done.

Thanks, Frank_Carpenter.  

Brennan McAdams
Angus_McCann1
Level 3

Does the webinar user ALSO need to be an admin? Because when admin access was revoked from the webinar user, the integration stopped working. The documentation everywhere implies that you just need an admin to set up the integration, not keep it active.

Laura_Starkie
Level 2

Thank you @Brennan_McAdam2. I've been going round in circles on this issue most of today. I followed your steps below and it seems to be working now. I didn't realise that even the admin user that owns the integration needed to be added here - I thought it was just additional users 😃

MikaelaBarratt
Level 1

Thanks Brennan - this worked for me!!

avictor
Level 2

You could try deleting and recreating the integration in Marketo and, verify you have all the permissions on the Zoom end.

Angus_McCann1
Level 3

Hey - 

So I think I have gotten this solved on my end.

The webinar user needs to also be an admin user in Zoom - the instructions definitely don't make that clear, making it sound like you only need a Zoom admin to set up the integration. I also don't love the idea of the being scheduling the webinar needs to have admin access of the whole Zoom system...

We upped the webinar user to an admin user and the integration started working perfectly after that.

Hope this helps.