SOLVED

Write Webhook Errors into Lead Fields

Go to solution
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Write Webhook Errors into Lead Fields

Hello all!

This is a failed webhook call in a person's activity history. Can I write "Error String", "Response" and/or "Error Type" onto the person record in order to use them in tokens or export them?

2022-03-07 12_51_42-Window.jpg

And if yes: What would be the names of these fields in order to map them in the "Response Attributes" section of the webhook?

Thanks!
Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Write Webhook Errors into Lead Fields

Similar thread here!

Fyi: In order for Marketo to map values back into a field, the webhook response code must be of the form 2xx . If the intent of the webhook is to change values in the Marketo lead record via the response, then the Web Service which is called must return 2xx, all other response codes will result in the webhook being ignored for the purpose of updating lead record values. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Similar thread here!

Fyi: In order for Marketo to map values back into a field, the webhook response code must be of the form 2xx . If the intent of the webhook is to change values in the Marketo lead record via the response, then the Web Service which is called must return 2xx, all other response codes will result in the webhook being ignored for the purpose of updating lead record values. Hope this helps!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Thank you Darshil - I should have found that thread.

(Congrats on your Champion nomination btw! :-))

Darshil_Shah1

Thank you so much, @Michael_Florin! I feel lucky and honored being part of such an awesome community of users!

Hope you have a good week. 🙂