SOLVED

Re: Will my email program block an operational email?

Go to solution
Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

Will my email program block an operational email?

Hello, 

I  have a batch email program that I haven't deployed yet that seems to be telling me a large number of emails will be blocked, according to the Audience area of the dashboard.  However, my email is set to operational.  Will the program actually block these 5,110 emails once it launches?

Megan_Koelemay_0-1668211949736.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

While sending an operational email, Unsubscribed and Marketing Suspended people will still be included in the "blocked from email" count on the schedule tab of the campaign/program, but Marketo would overlook these fields' data while sending out an operational email. So, all in all, yes, people who're Unsubscribed/Marketing Suspended out of all the blocked leads will still receive the email.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

While sending an operational email, Unsubscribed and Marketing Suspended people will still be included in the "blocked from email" count on the schedule tab of the campaign/program, but Marketo would overlook these fields' data while sending out an operational email. So, all in all, yes, people who're Unsubscribed/Marketing Suspended out of all the blocked leads will still receive the email.

Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

Thank you for confirming, @Darshil_Shah1!