What are the most commonly used tools in the Marketo ecosystem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the most commonly used tools in the Marketo ecosystem?

What are folks most commonly using with Marketo?

18 REPLIES 18
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: What are the most commonly used tools in the Marketo ecosystem?

Are you talking webhook integrations/outside products? This might also make a really cool poll (IE number of outside products used).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen – webhooks integrations would be interesting to see. I was originally referring to Launchpoint vendors and complementary tools to the Marketo platform, but both would be interesting indeed!

--

Charlie

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

We use Inside View, Infer and DemandGen.

But our webhooks are out of control...We integrate with prinfection, our proprietary data system, and our own product called insights which allows us to pull real time marketo analytics and drill down/manipulate the data. We're looking to integrate with Eventbrite as well. Charlie Liang‌How about you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're currently using Data.com, Influitive, TechValidate, RainKing, DiscoverOrg, Drupal, ON24, GoToWebinar, Lattice Engines, and a few others.

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Charlie, can you please provide some insight into your DiscoverOrg connection? We are thinking of utilizing the tool, but I want to understand its function/capabilities/limitations first from someone who uses it. Any help would be appreciated.

Nichole_Cunnin4
Level 4

Charlie Liang​ Can you elaborate more on your DiscoverOrg connection? We are also thinking of using the tool, but want to understand its function/limitations/pros/cons etc.

Thanks!

Nichole

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nichole Cunningham - PRODUCTION​, Jeff Smith​, Charlie Liang​:

What's been your experience with DiscoverOrg? Did you move forward with the Marketo integration? Interested in learning more.

Thanks!

Christina

Nichole_Cunnin4
Level 4

We have not moved forward yet. It looks easy enough, but we like to fully vet something prior to integrating for any potential data issues. We have DiscoverOrg, but do not have the web hook integrated. Might be a Q2 initiative.

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

I'm curious about why you're using both Data.com and DiscoverOrg. From my experience, DiscoverOrg's database is about 97% IT org only and essentially a subset of Data.com's subset, without the controls on matching confidence. For the brief period of time when the two overlapped, we limited DiscoverOrg to lead procurement alone while gave full rights to Data.com for enrichment and procurement.