SOLVED

Re: Using Marketo Dynamic Snippets on Native Site

Go to solution
schlesinger
Level 2

Using Marketo Dynamic Snippets on Native Site

Is it possible to use dynamic text and content code and snippets from Marketo on a native website? Vs. using Mkto landing pages. Has anyone worked on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

People will say No (sorry Darshil!) but the answer is actually Yes. In fact it’s exactly the same thing that my Pre-Fill JS does: it loads data to a 3rd-party site via a hidden Marketo LP. The LP can also use Snippets and Segmentations or any other functionality you’d get on a Marketo-hosted page. You will need a developer who understands this stuff.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think you could add snippets/push dynamic content based on Marketo segmentation to non-Marketo landing pages natively OOTB. You could Web personalization/RTP for personalizing both Marketo and non-Marketo LPs, though. There's an idea regarding pushing Marketo dynamic content to non-Marketo web pages on the community here.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

People will say No (sorry Darshil!) but the answer is actually Yes. In fact it’s exactly the same thing that my Pre-Fill JS does: it loads data to a 3rd-party site via a hidden Marketo LP. The LP can also use Snippets and Segmentations or any other functionality you’d get on a Marketo-hosted page. You will need a developer who understands this stuff.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Ohh, I see! Gotcha, setting this up using the DTO/DTP totally makes sense! Linking your prefill JS here for everyone to refer here