SurveyMonkey integration

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

SurveyMonkey integration

Is anyone using the SurveyMonkey integration? Any feedback?

10 REPLIES 10
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: SurveyMonkey integration

Hi Alex,

What questions did you have? I've investigated it pretty heavily last summer and thought it was a great integration.

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

It seems like a great integration for what I saw and I wanted to hear the opinion of the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using it very successfully.  Basically, it allows you to create your survey in SurveyMonkey and send with marketo.  Then the responses are logged as an activity and you can trigger off of any answer or combination of answers

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yep. Some thing to consider:

• Since the survey data is in a log, you can trigger to push some values into fields. (Not that I'd suggest pushing all the survey data)
  • Needs the Enterprise subscription for SM. Not that expensive actually.
  • this is much better than Qualtrics and other tools for the integration.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jamie, if you have a survey with 5 questions does it show up as 5 activities (with a question and response for each) in the log? Also did you have to contact Marketo support to create a Custom Activity as part of setup? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kai

I recommend you watch this video SurveyMonkey for Marketo Integration – Marketo LaunchPoint

After 2 min. you can get the answers.

- Each question is one activity.

- All survey are same activity type.

Marketo integration setting up is once at first.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

I really like the SurveyMonkey / Marketo integration. Specifically, being able to track different survey metrics, such as answers, completion, drop offs, and trigger campaigns based on this. Also, creating lead scoring campaign based on survey answers.

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Bump.

For anyone who was paying attention to this old thread from January, our Product Team just upgraded the SurveyMonkey integration.  You can now map your survey answers directly into fields in Marketo, eliminating the need to create Smart Campaigns to push values over.  Anyone with Version 1 was automatically upgraded the new and improved edition.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Tim_Madel1
Level 4

Courtney,

Would love to learn more.  Last we checked though the integration was pretty expensive....