Re: Single Alert for Multiple Campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Single Alert for Multiple Campaigns

I would like to set up a campaign that alerts me whenever a lead has filled out a form, the catch is that I don't want to have to create a unique alert for each campaign, what I want is to have a tag in the body of the email that tells me what form they filled out to trigger the alert.  Thus far I have not had any success in doing this.  I feel pretty certin that I am missing something obvious and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should be able to use the Trigger Token: {{trigger.Name}} which should do that for you.

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KywJ

It's possible those are only Interesting Moment tokens as it suggests, but if you run that in a Program, it might work.

You could also setup an Interesting Moment and then use Last Interesting Moment field instead.

Kenneth_Elking1
Level 3

The token that Josh suggested will work for emails if you use the "Send Alert" flow step as will any lead tokens that you use.  To have this trigger for multiple forms, just set up your smart campaign so that any forms that you want to trigger an email alert have their own triggers in your smart list.  That way you'll get an alert from one smart campaign for any forms you select.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could set up one operational campaign that manages this. Set a trigger for when someone fills out a form (Click the green button and add all the forms). In the flow, add an alert email with all of the desired lead tokens and form name. To get the form name in the email, you might have to add a hidden field on forms and set up a field and token, but I think the campaign name token will work.