SOLVED

Re: Resetting and Reusing Test Leads

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resetting and Reusing Test Leads

Hello,

I have created about eight test leads using my own email addresses, as well as, co-workers. I have already submitted these leads through a test smart campaign within a program once, and now I don't believe I'm able to resubmit these leads again. What are the settings in the lead profile I need to edit to make these test leads valid again for testing in this program?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

David,

If the smart campaign adding them into the program has qualification rules, double check that leads can enter through the flow multiple times. Also if the leads are already members of the program, you can run a flow from "lead actions" to remove them from the program and add them back in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal

David,

If the smart campaign adding them into the program has qualification rules, double check that leads can enter through the flow multiple times. Also if the leads are already members of the program, you can run a flow from "lead actions" to remove them from the program and add them back in.

Josh_Hill13

You may also have to modify some of the field values to properly re-test.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh, can you provide an example of what field values would need to be modified?