SOLVED

Re: Report on Form Fillouts

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report on Form Fillouts

Hello -

I am interested in creating a report as follows:

Report on total form fill-outs. I want to report on the total touch points of all leads in Marketo monthly. What is the best way to set this up? In additional, is there a way to show this in a chart?

Thanks,

Bethany

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Bethany,

This is not possible directly. You can create a score field and add +1 to a lead each time this lead fills out a form. But even this will not be perfect as you will have to reset it every month.

The simplest way, by far is to extract the Activity log with the API and report on them. There a few launchpoint solutions you can use for this.

-Greg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Bethany,

This is not possible directly. You can create a score field and add +1 to a lead each time this lead fills out a form. But even this will not be perfect as you will have to reset it every month.

The simplest way, by far is to extract the Activity log with the API and report on them. There a few launchpoint solutions you can use for this.

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

pastedImage_1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Do you have any launch point solutions you would recommend?

Is this a common KPI companies report on? My scenario is as follows:

We are currently using a SFDC form and NOT merging leads. So if the same lead fills out a form 12 times, they will be counted as 12 new leads. We are switching to a Marketo form soon so moving forward the same lead would be merged, I am looking for the best way to find a similar benchmark to the way we were previously tracking this metric.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Tableau BI software has a Marketo connector. DataLoader for Marketo works if you are OK to load the extracted data to SQL Server (Microsoft).

Otherwise, Sanford screenshot is from a webhook server solution, named FlowBoost, that will enable to compute the data and add it to Marketo. Talk to Sanford about this, he is one of the (if not THE) author of flowboost

-Greg

Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Great points Greg and Sanford.

Bethany Dunich​ just wanted to also toss in that if you are looking for overall engagements - we sync success leads to campaigns in Salesforce. So if a lead fills out a form it is recorded there. Then you can create a campaign salesforce report, and create a chart that way, probably using the member first associated date field.