Registration updates

DJD_gear
Level 1

Registration updates

I'd like to get emails that update me about my webinar registration numbers on a regular basis. Is there a way to set that up?

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Registration updates

You can use a Smart List Subscription.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@DJD_gear ,

in addition to @SanfordWhiteman's super sane approach, I get clients who for some reason want to know about every registration as it happens.  If you're in that position, use alerts that get sent as part of your webinar registration smart campaign.

DJD_gear
Level 1

Thanks for the idea, I will try it.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Or use a Person Report with Custom Columns and have it sent to you daily to see how many registrations - or other program status changes - have occurred in the last 24 hours. Have your Custom Columns be program statuses.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/reporting/basic-reporting/editing...

Or: Set up a Campaign Activity report that monitors the Smart Campaigns in your webinar program. One of them necessarily will cause that program status change to "Registered". Set it up to look at the last day and have it sent to you daily.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Or: Set up a Campaign Activity report that monitors the Smart Campaigns in your webinar program. One of them necessarily will cause that program status change to "Registered".

Not necessarily... you can be pushed into a program with a given status even without a SC. That’s the way we integrate ON24 & Zoom, for example. The person is pushed via API with the status “Registered.“

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

People Reports with custom columns are so powerful and so underused, great suggestion!