Recent Glitchiness?

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Recent Glitchiness?

Hi All,

I wanted to get some general reactions on whether other users have been finding Marketo to be especially glitchy or buggy of late, or if it's just me. I'm talking about things like:

1. Needing to double-click on the vertical scroll bar in your instance in order to scroll up and down. It ignores a single click.

2. The copy/paste function is sporadic. For instance, when cloning a smart campaign I want to copy and paste the old campaign name at the top of the window into the name field, but it won't allow it. I have to manually type out the new campaign name, even though it may be identical....annoying.

3. The text areas within filters (for instance, when adding multiple email addresses into the Email Address filter) doesn't allow me to click in the box and highlight with my cursor. To delete one email address, I have to double-click into the box, then navigate over with my keyboard arrows, then use backspace to delete it. I can no longer just quickly click and highlight, then delete.

It seems like there is a general slowness and unresponsiveness. Is anyone else experiencing this weirdness? If not, does anyone know how I can remedy this? Thanks!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: Recent Glitchiness?

Which pod are you on?

You can find this in your url when you're in Marketo, but not in the community (between the 'http://' & the '.marketo.com').

This might help to determine if it's a widespread issue, or specific to a pod or instance.

Thanks
Tara
Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

The URL begins with https://app-sji.marketo.com...
Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

You know what...I changed my browser from IE to Chrome, and I'm already seeing significant improvements. 
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Yeah Chrome is always recommended. If you're having a lot of bugs, you should screenshot the errors and place a support ticket.