Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Reaching out to support

Go to solution
Nurture_Ninja
Level 4

Reaching out to support

I inherited a new instance and would like to reach out to Support to create a new case. What is the best way to about this?

Within my instance, when I navigate to Help -> Resources -> Support, I'm led to this page: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/support-resources/data-sheets/overview.html

Where do I see if we qualify for Expert Support Plan or Ultimate Support Plan? Also, where is the info about the actual channels (Online, chat, phone, Experience League, forums, self-help videos) to reach out to support?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Reaching out to support

Well, you need to be Authorized support contact for the subscription to be able to raise the support tickets. You can raise support tickets right from the Community > Support (in the top nav bar) > Case Management. Make sure you're logged in to the Community with the credentials associated with the Marketo instance you want to raise the support ticket for.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1688343305630.png

Here's a detailed Community article that walks through the step-by-step process of raising the support ticket. Call and Chat support could be found on the Case Management screen, Experience League is the site where product documentation and tutorials/self-help videos are hosted. You may have to reach out to your Marketo Customer Success Manager (CSM)/view the contract to find which of the available support plan you have included with your subscription.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Reaching out to support

Well, you need to be Authorized support contact for the subscription to be able to raise the support tickets. You can raise support tickets right from the Community > Support (in the top nav bar) > Case Management. Make sure you're logged in to the Community with the credentials associated with the Marketo instance you want to raise the support ticket for.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1688343305630.png

Here's a detailed Community article that walks through the step-by-step process of raising the support ticket. Call and Chat support could be found on the Case Management screen, Experience League is the site where product documentation and tutorials/self-help videos are hosted. You may have to reach out to your Marketo Customer Success Manager (CSM)/view the contract to find which of the available support plan you have included with your subscription.