SOLVED

Re: Policy tokens not loading correctly on subdomain. Using the direct embed code. Same form works on other subdomains without issue.

Go to solution
dabelard
Level 2

Policy tokens not loading correctly on subdomain. Using the direct embed code. Same form works on other subdomains without issue.

I am working with an ABM agency who is using a subdomain of ours to run campaigns off of unbounce landing pages.   We gave them the munchkin code and form embed code, but the policy tokens are not loading the policy text.  

Landing page: https://insurers.sovos.com/sovos-test-page/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Policy tokens not loading correctly on subdomain. Using the direct embed code. Same form works on other subdomains without issue.

Believe me when I say this isn't Marketo syntax. If you provide a page where it works I can look into it further. Wonder if you're pulling content from a remote Google Sheet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

What kind of "token" is in use here? The inner HTML of your Rich Text area looks like this:

<span data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;POLICY_ACCEPT&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:33569665,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;10&quot;:0,&quot;11&quot;:4,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:10,&quot;28&quot;:1}">POLICY_ACCEPT</span>

That's not Marketo token format (which doesn't work in embeds anyway). Are you trying to pull from some external service?

dabelard
Level 2

Hi Sander, 

As far as I know, this is not being pulled from an external source.  This is setup within our Marketo instance and we use this frequently across a number of different forms that live on our various domains.  Perhaps token is the wrong word to use.  These are setup as fields to populate GDPR consent and privacy policy information.   I will keep digging.  

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 4.20.39 PM.png

SanfordWhiteman

Believe me when I say this isn't Marketo syntax. If you provide a page where it works I can look into it further. Wonder if you're pulling content from a remote Google Sheet.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@dabelard ,

can you step back and explain to us what you want to have happen.  Avoid as many techology references as possible.  I don't have a clear handle on what you are expecting to happen.

Regards

Jo