Re: On24 + Marketo Event Integration

sbaranauskas
Level 1

On24 + Marketo Event Integration

We recently set up a webinar in On24 and integrated it into our Marketo instance, set up multiple campaigns within this event (registration, attendance, and no show) and it seemed that everything was working, until i noticed that immediately after folks registered, it was adding them as an attendee. I am not sure if this is because we had all campaigns scheduled and turned on at once ( as opposed to turning on the attendee/no show campaigns once the event ends)? Any feedback or help on the flow steps or when to turn on the smart campaigns for a webinar is great appreciated. Examples below:

sbaranauskas_0-1616014905668.png

sbaranauskas_1-1616014939176.png

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Need to see the Smart Lists for those, not just Flows.

sbaranauskas
Level 1

Here are the smart lists for attendee and no show:

sbaranauskas_0-1616074542516.pngsbaranauskas_1-1616074561170.png

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

@sbaranauskas, Try adding constraint (attended live is Y) to the first trigger (Added to On24 Attendee). 

sbaranauskas
Level 1

Thanks, tried that and will see what happens! Any thoughts on when to turn on those smart campaigns?

- Day of the webinar

- After the webinar ends

- Does not matter?

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

It doesn't matter because the campaign will only process the lead when it meets the campaign criteria. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I don't, to be frank, like the Smart Campaign setup for 03-No-Show.... it smells wrong.

It implies that when someone fills out the reg form, if they have not in the past 30 days before the form fillout, been marked as a no-show for any webinar, that means they attended the webinar they just signed up for.