SOLVED

Re: Need help on setting up this Nurture Success Criteria

Go to solution
Robert_Villanue
Level 2

Need help on setting up this Nurture Success Criteria

Hello,

Need everyone's expertise please as to how I could set up a Nurture Success Criteria.

So, we have an engagement program that the success criteria would be anyone who clicked from at least 3 of our emails.

As a backgrounder, we are sending emails on a monthly basis. So if a record has clicked at least 3 emails, it should flow to the next stream where our Sales team will call the record.

Thank you all in advance!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can setup the following Transition rules (Ref Image Below) in the target stream (your next stream where you want to pull those leads who has clicked link in the email at-least 3 times) 

Darshil_Shah1_0-1590147916732.png

I assumed you would want the activity of 3 clicks to have been occurred over past 30 days (if not set the number of days accordingly, you may even remove that constraint if you want to.). Also select the multiple emails which you sent and want that clicks to be counted from by adding that little green plus icon on the right of the Email is selector (As an example I have included the Email 1, Email 2, Email 3, Email n as an example). Hope this helps, reach out if you need more help in setting this up.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Darshil_Shah1

You can setup the following Transition rules (Ref Image Below) in the target stream (your next stream where you want to pull those leads who has clicked link in the email at-least 3 times) 

Darshil_Shah1_0-1590147916732.png

I assumed you would want the activity of 3 clicks to have been occurred over past 30 days (if not set the number of days accordingly, you may even remove that constraint if you want to.). Also select the multiple emails which you sent and want that clicks to be counted from by adding that little green plus icon on the right of the Email is selector (As an example I have included the Email 1, Email 2, Email 3, Email n as an example). Hope this helps, reach out if you need more help in setting this up.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Darshil, the problem w/this is Robert is sending one email a month. So actually you need to account for one click in the past 30 days, one click in 30-60, and one click in 60-90.

And then there's the problem of clicks themselves, which I'll note in another post.

Darshil_Shah1

Ohh got it then Robert can remove the constraint for number of days.

Darshil_Shah1

@Robert_Villanue Please accept the solution so as to mark this post as Solved. Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman

Darshil's shown a way to start building this out... though I think you should read my addendum to his post to compare with your requirements.

But there's another problem here, which is that mail scanners click links on behalf of your leads. When you realize how pervasive this is, the significance of Clicked Link as an indicator of engagement drops down, in some cases to zero!

When a mail scanner pre-clicks all links, there's no longer any difference between 3 (presumably unique, though that's yet another matter!) links being clicked and 1 being clicked.  Literally every link you send the person is going to be clicked at least once.

Darshil_Shah1

That’s the reason I have seen very few people taking number of clicks as a successful measure of engagement, of course it can make more sense when we combine it with other criteria but alone it’s seldom used! 

SanfordWhiteman

That’s the reason I have seen very few people taking number of clicks as a successful measure of engagement, of course it can make more sense when we combine it with other criteria but alone it’s seldom used! 

Exactly!

Robert_Villanue
Level 2

Hi, @Darshil_Shah1  thank you and this makes sense. May I know what would you recommend as additional success criteria?