Re: MCE Preparation

Anonymous
Not applicable

MCE Preparation

Where can I find the checklist for the MCE?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The checklist can be found here.  There is also a Roadmap with links to various community articles to help you study.

More info about the MCE: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoCertificationsub?id=kA050000000LH3F

Good luck! 🙂
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

You can also try this webinar for the same. Hope this helps!
Geoff_Krajeski1

Also, my best advice there is:

• Utilize the ramp-up and practice materials front to back, twice if needed;
  • Know your terminology (it's specific as you mention)
  • Take several practice exams
  • Review the product documentation for the things you got wrong on the practice test
  • Take more practice exams
  • If at all possible, go to a proctored site; I found off-site testing to be more of a pain.
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

My MCE exam is scheduled for tomorrow. The practice exams seem to be helpful. I've been getting 85%-95% on those so hopefully the actual exam is relatively similar.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

I used the practice exam quite a bit and was able to pass the MCE exam on my first try with an 88%. I would definitely recommend to use that when preparing. Good luck!!

Josh_Hill13

If you are scoring above 80% you should pass....unless they changed the scoring as it is a bit dynamic.

Devraj_Grewal

I took the practice exam 3 times and just passed the MCE earlier today. I found that repeated attempts of the practice exam and the Preparation Guide (especially the links to the subsequent Docs articles) were the most useful in passing for the exam.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Congrats!