SOLVED

MCE Prep 2024

Go to solution
susantolstunov
Level 1

MCE Prep 2024

Hello, anyone have test prep questions for the latest MCE exam since they updated it? Please share! Thanks so much!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: MCE Prep 2024

Hi @susantolstunov 

While the new exam is still multiple choice questions, it is much more scenario based than learning the Marketo documents by heart.

You can log in and try the new exam readiness exam questions as many time as you like to get your confidence and see if there are any areas you need a refresher on so you can go back to the documents.

The old Q&A are still correct, but the new exam covers new features since 2017.

Best luck and don't be afraid to give it a go

View solution in original post

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@susantolstunov, loved all the suggestions and resources everyone has given so far! You can also check out this blog: What's new with the Marketo Certified Expert exam? that could help you familiarize yourself with what's new with the new exam compared to the previous MCE, which was a bit more inclined towards knowing features, what is where, what is possible, etc.; however, the new exam, as @Zoe_Forman rightly said, consists more of scenario-based questions! Practicing questions from older Marketing Nation posts won't hurt, but the questions in the newer exam might be very different from the ones there.

Good luck with your exam!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jsiebert
Level 3

@susantolstunov Hi! I got my certification in May 2023. I spent around an hour or two a week focusing on the sections in Step 2 of this article.

Adobe also has some test questions, but there isn't many. This blog post from The Workflow Pro was posted after I took the exam, but it's from @Tyron_Pretorius - who I trust with everything Marketo 😀 I'm sure you'll find this useful.

Jack Siebert
uditmathur
Level 4

Hi susantolstunov,

I have cleared my certification in Nov 2023, the best way to practice for your exam is to Use your Sand Box as your Practice Board. The best way to do as much hands on in Marketo as possible. If you have worked on Marketo it will be piece of cake to clear exam as all question are based on the day to day uses cases handled in Marketo.

Still for sample question, besides the practice test given in Adobe Credential management portal i have gone through below links from fellow community on various topics, this will help you get familiarized with test pattern.

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/sample-questions-for-mce-exam-lead-lifecycle/ba-p/242962

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/sample-questions-for-mce-exam-analytics-reporting/ba-p/2...

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/sample-questions-for-mce-exam-admin-operational/ba-p/242...

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/sample-questions-for-mce-exam-program-fundamentals/ba-p/...

I hope this will help. feel free to connect back & Good Luck.

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi @susantolstunov 

While the new exam is still multiple choice questions, it is much more scenario based than learning the Marketo documents by heart.

You can log in and try the new exam readiness exam questions as many time as you like to get your confidence and see if there are any areas you need a refresher on so you can go back to the documents.

The old Q&A are still correct, but the new exam covers new features since 2017.

Best luck and don't be afraid to give it a go

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@susantolstunov, loved all the suggestions and resources everyone has given so far! You can also check out this blog: What's new with the Marketo Certified Expert exam? that could help you familiarize yourself with what's new with the new exam compared to the previous MCE, which was a bit more inclined towards knowing features, what is where, what is possible, etc.; however, the new exam, as @Zoe_Forman rightly said, consists more of scenario-based questions! Practicing questions from older Marketing Nation posts won't hurt, but the questions in the newer exam might be very different from the ones there.